New Year's Eve 2015 is FILLED with bookings already!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

 WHY?
 Because the "LUCKY ENTERTAINERS" are at it!! 
BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER!! 
Here are just a FEW testimonials to recap 2014: 

12/23/14: ... Merry Christmas! Does Helen have any openings for January?  I am looking at... 
12/23/14: ... I wanted to add that the band was fantastic and our residents loved them! They really made the party a success and I will definitely be keeping them in mind for future dates! They were super professional and played a great mix of tunes. Thank you so much...
12/12/14: ... Thank you again for the wonderful entertainers you have provided us throughout the years! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your Family. 
11/21/14: ... Hi! I hope all is well! It’s that time of year to wrap it up and move forward to another! I am looking to schedule some of your entertainers for any months usually Tuesday at 2:30 works best for us. Look forward to hearing from you soon! 
11/19/14: ... thank you Eric was fantastic!!!! 
11/5/14: ... We’re looking forward to having both Alex and Rob perform!! 
10/17/14:... Hi Heidi, Jae was FANTASTIC! Both our residents and staff loved her!!! I will say that I haven’t encountered a bad entertainer from you guys……you will continue to be our entertainment agent!   I will also send an email to fellow communities to pass the word.
10/15/14: ... I was hoping we could schedule some dates for next year. The residents loved  Luke last week, and all of your artists. Here are the dates and artists I am thinking, let me know if we can fill them in...
10/2/14: Hi Heidi! I can’t tell you how delighted we all were by Voytek’s performance last night. The residents and families really enjoyed him so much! I look forward to having other entertainers of yours in the near future. 
9/23/14: ... We kicked off our Harvest Festival week this Monday with a Fall themed social and the residents are looking forward to the grand finale on Friday with Ed !
8/27/14: Thank you Heidi! I love working with you.  It is always smooth and I can ALWAYS count on great performers.
4/22/14: ... Gina's residents LOVED Brian!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog